Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Read All About It

One of the Summerfest week five challenges at The Scrapping Nook was focussed on the 5 W's -- Who, What, When, Where, and Why.





"Slide" came together rather easily. Bo Bunny paper, three photos of Sara showing a progression on the slide, American Crafts Thickers and brads, Doodlebug brads, some doodled stitching, the 5 W's for journaling, and some arrows created using my Quickutz Arrows die. The most time consuming part was piercing the holes in the semi circles for the brads --- thank goodness I only had to follow the pre marked design LOL.


I'm still two challenges behind from week five --- teaches me for not getting them done on time. LOL!!!! But first I should do the challenges for week eight, so they will get in on time and I will get full points. Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Very cute Heather!!!