Saturday, August 29, 2009

For Just A Moment

I've never heard this song, but the lyrics sound beautiful.


For Just a Moment by David Foster 

We laugh until we had to cry And we love right down to our last goodbye 
We were the best, I think we'll ever be 
Just you and me...for just a moment 

We chase that dream we never found 
And sometimes we let one another down 
But the love we made, made everything allright 
We shone so bright...for just a moment 
Time goes on, people touch and they're gone 
And you and I will never love again 
like we did then 

Someday when we both reminisce 
We both say there wasn't too much we missed 
And through the tears, the smile when we recall 
We had it all...for just a moment 
Time goes on, people touch and then they're gone 
But you and I will never really end, 
Will never love again...like we did then 

We laugh until we had to cry 
And we love right down to our last goodbye... 



One of our challenges this week for Summerfest at The Scrapping Nook was to use these lyrics for inspiration for a project. I wasn't sure what I would do at first, then I came up with the idea for this card.





I used some Bazzill cardstock and an unknown paper from my stash. The two lines from the song were printed on cardstock with the space in the middle for the photo. I didn't create it with any specific purpose in mind, but I think it is a sympathy card. I just hope I don't need to use it any time soon.

No comments: