Friday, August 14, 2009

Get Well Soon

A very very dear and special friend of mine is going through a very challenging time right now. Her health has taken a bad turn and she is facing a rough road. She has a lot of people rooting for her, sending her positive vibes, thoughts and prayers, but she can use all the love and support she can get right now. Please take a moment to say a prayer for my friend. She means a lot to me and to a lot of people, and we all pray that she will get well soon.





I made this card for her, while completing one of the Summerfest challenges at The Scrapping Nook. The "Against All Odds" challenge meant that everything used on the project had to be in odd numbers. 


So here is my list:

1 JustRite stamp
1 Cuttlebug embossing folder (flower)
5 Copic markers (yes I coloured with my Copics)
1 piece of sandpaper
1 corner rounder
1 piece of patterned paper
3 pieces of cardstock (1 of which is Coredinations)
1 Catseye ink
1 ribbon bow (was white, coloured yellow with Copic)
3 words
11 letters
a ton of love, positive thoughts and get well wishes


Get well soon Mel. {{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Such a good friend you are! This is a beautiful card that I am sure will lift her spirits. I am sending a prayer her way...

Carolyn Wolff said...

I am sorry that your friend is not doing well. I will think of her often, as well as you. You made a beautiful card for her. Although it won't heal her physically, I am sure that it will help her emotionally to know that you care. Pass along that I am wishing her well.