Sunday, August 30, 2009

Just Like Jen

Our final Summerfest challenge for week ten at The Scrapping Nook involved scraplifting a project by Jen Backler. There are many fabulous projects of Jen's posted in the gallery. It was very hard to choose just one. I decided to scraplift her "Sweet Grace" layout to create my "Sweet Sara" layout.





In Jen's layout she had used paintable paper to create her flowers. I didn't have any of that kind of paper, so I hand cut the flowers from a Pink Paislee paper. There's some brand new Jillibean Soup paper behind the photo --- love Jillibean Soup. I added the stems and things to the paper by doodling --- I'm actually quite impressed with how it turned out. I added Stickles to the title so that it would show up better in the photo -- they look much better in real life. The fabulous photo was taken by my friend Kim Munro. Thanks Kim!!!!!

2 comments:

Regan said...

holy wow...this layout is fantastic heather!

Patty said...

You are sooo fabulous at cutting! Wow I'm always so impressed! Love this LO!