Sunday, August 9, 2009

Layout Sketch With a Twist

Awhile back my dear friend Mellissa posted a layout sketch challenge on the Scrapping Turtle pond. It wasn't the usual kind of layout sketch. She calls it a "layout sketch ... with a twist". The sketch was actually two 6x6 sized sketches that then needed to be combined into one 12x12 layout. Since one of the Summerfest week 5 challenges at The Scrapping Nook was "Size Doesn't Matter" and required us to create something that was a different size than we usually did, I thought of Mellissa's challenge. 


I used Mellissa's sketches to create the two 6x6 sized layouts. I used Bazzill cardstock, American Crafts Travel line, EK Success alpha stickers, and Quickutz Scallop border die and Jouraling Tag die.






I then combined them on another piece of Bazzill cardstock and added arrows using my Quickutz Arrows dies (two different ones).






Thanks for the sketches and the twist Mellissa!!!!! I miss you and hope you are feeling better soon {{{{Hugs}}}}

No comments: