Saturday, August 8, 2009

More Cards for Summerfest

I've created two more cards for Summerfest challenges at The Scrapping Nook.



The first is a belated birthday card that I created for the "It's About Time" challenge. The only requirment was that the project had to incorporate time somehow. I used a Teresa Collins transparency piece, Bazzill cardstock, some square eyelets, and some Making Memories mini alphas to created this card for our friend Rob. Sorry it is so late Rob :(






The second is a graduation card for my dear hubby, created for the "Black and White" challenge. We were to use black and white with some red allowed. Unfortunately this card is also a bit late, as we had his party on July 25th, but my heart was in the right place. I cut the grad cap out using my Cricut and the Locker Talk cartridge. The patterned paper is by Jillibean Soup. The word Celebrate is from the Creative Cafe collection by Creative Imaginations -- it was white, so I used Scarlet Catseye ink to make it red.





My hubby is actually very impressed -- I've made him two cards in one week!!! Actually, I'm rather amazed myself.

No comments: