Thursday, July 23, 2009

Scrappers Island Week 7

I made it through to week 7 on Scrappers Island at Two Scrapbook Friends since I won the immunity challenge last week. Our challenge this week was to create our own background using white cardstock, paint and Glimmer Mist. We also had to use layering, ribbon, brads, buttons, edge distressing, distressing with ink, and a chipboard title. This was a fun challenge -- even though it took me three attempts to get the background I desired. I even used one of my other attempts as the photo mat. I really like how this layout turned out - the background, the pleated ribbon, the distressed papers and photos, the layering, the Quickutz bubbles coated in Glossy Accents -- everything!!!! And who couldn't resist these adorable photos of Samuel taken by my dear friend Kim Munro!!!!




No comments: