Saturday, July 25, 2009

Do Me A Favor

I couldn't resist these cute little favor boxes from Basic Grey when I saw them in the Scrapping Turtle. Even though I knew I wouldn't be able to give them away, I still had to have them. They fit in perfectly with our kitchen theme of roosters and chickens. They were super easy and super quick to put together too. Aren't they cute? 





If you'd love to have a set of these cute chickens for yourself or to use as party favors, pick up the "Do Me A Favor" June Bug Favor Boxes kit from Basic Grey. (There are also lots of extra pieces in the kit that you can use for scrapbooking).

4 comments:

Regan said...

lol...i bought these too

Tracey said...

These are adorable Heather!!

Deanna said...

Holy cuteness batman!

Anne Marie said...

Oh my these are cute!!!!