Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cheer Up

Ever been challenged to use something "fuzzy" on a layout?


One of our challenges this week for The Scrapping Nook's Summerfest was called "Fuzzy Wuzzy Was A Bear". We were required to use something fuzzy on our projects. The Prima flamingo was sitting on my work table because I honestly had no idea what I was going to do with it. I'd purchased it on an impulse buy when I was shopping for pink things and I didn't end up using it. So there it was and on went the light bulb --- it is fuzzy!!!! Couple it with this photo of Sara showing her 'attitude' side and I had the beginnings of a layout. I used my Quickutz Revolution and my Cloud border die, my Smiley Face die, and my Speech Bubble die. I fringed the grass to add a little bit more texture (not sure if that qualifies as "fuzzy" or not). 





Good thing it wasn't long before Sara did :Cheer up and put on a happy face".

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I have never been challenged to but I think I have ... lol! Great layout!

Regan said...

that is fantastic!