Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Card and Some Symmetry

We were given a quote challenge for Summerfest at The Scrapping Nook. It was a choice between two quotes, one by Sam Keen and one by Lucille Ball. I chose the one by Lucille Ball and opted to create a card with it. The green cardstock is actually Coredinations cardstock. I embossed it with my Cuttlebug, then decided that I liked the reverse side of it best. The butterfly is cut from a Cherry Arte paper, then embellished with Stickles before it was pop dotted on the card. I managed to use a few cardstock scraps on this card.






Our photography challenge this week was Symmetry. Everyone was posting these beautiful photos of plants, so I wanted to do something a little different. I was in the children's bedroom this morning and noticed Sara's Little People playhouse. So there was my symmetry.





1 comment:

Deanna said...

Oh the butterfly is awesome!