Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Sweet Child

I'm so excited!!!!!! 

I participated in this week's immunity challenge on Scrapper's Island at Two Scrapbook Friends (the final immunity challenge I should note). Our challenge was to use a Karan Gerber sketch to create a baby layout. I immediately decided to use some cute pics of Samuel and the awesome Baby Safari line from Little Yellow Bicycle. I also added some Bo Bunny and some DCWV paper. The title tag is from Little Yellow Bicycle. The bling is from Bazzill. The rub ons (yes!!!! I used rub ons!!!!!) are from DCWV. The floss for the balloons is from my stash.





The fabulous photos were taken by Melanie Cooper.


Now here is the really exciting part. There were eight of us who participated in the immunity challenge. Out of those, the tribal chiefs were willing to grant two people immunity for this week. I am thrilled to report that I was one of the two people chosen to have immunity!!!! Woo hoo!!!!! Now I know for sure that I will be around for next week's challenge!!!! I'm doing the happy dance!!!!


My layout for this week is finished. I will take a photo tomorrow, upload it and post it here.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Stunning, awesome!