Sunday, August 3, 2008

Six Years Ago ...




I made a vow to love a truly special man to the end of time and beyond ... it was the best decision of my life. My life has been so richly blessed in the last six years and I know that I wouldn't be where I am today if I hadn't said yes and devoted my life to my soul mate. Gary has made so many of my long time dreams come true and brought happiness into my life that is beyond my wildest dreams. 

Six years ago today he fulfilled my dream of being married on the birthday of one of the most amazing women I've ever known. I walked down the aisle to the man of my dreams and became his wife on my Grandma's birthday. What an incredible woman!!!! She always knew what I was feeling, even when I didn't. She knew how to make me laugh, how to make me cry when I needed to, and how to make me "fly right". My life is full of incredible, wonderful memories of growing up with the best Grandma in the world. 

Sadly, just over two years after this beautiful day my Grandma went home with the angels to live in our Lord's house forever. So today, while I celebrate six wonderful years of being Gary's wife and life partner, I am also shedding tears for my beloved Grandma. I miss her so much and wish that I could spend just one more day with her.

I love you Grandma!!!!! I miss you!!!  Thank you for being one of my best friends for most of my life - I wouldn't be who I am today if I hadn't had you to guide me and love me unconditionally. 

Happy anniversary Gary!!! It seems like just yesterday that we joined our lives together, yet I know that we've loved each other since the beginning of time. I love you, Gary - today, tomorrow, forever -- until the end of time and beyond :)

1 comment:

~Chris~ said...

Wow what a beautiful Bride.. Love your Page.. You have some really great Creations.. Love visiting your Blog..