Saturday, August 2, 2008

New Layouts

I'm having a great time participating in this online summer fun crop hosted by The Scrapping Nook. It is all about the Summer of '69. I love Bryan Adams so I didn't hesitate to jump onboard for the fun. I am honestly addicted to seeing what people do with the challenges that are posted. Unfortunately right now they are having trouble with their website, so in a way I am having withdrawal. I'm so anxious to post my layouts that I thought I'd post them here. 
The first one is called Criss Cross. It was based on a Keds ad from a magazine. I took inspiration from the colours, the stripes, and the stitching in the original ad. The layout is about how Sam (very new to crawling at this point) didn't want to crawl on the cold marble floor so he kept criss-crossing on the carpet in front of me.
The second layout had to include the word "Prayer". I found this beautiful paper and loved it so much that I decided to keep my layout very simple. I feel so blessed to have my children that I consider them to be God's answer to my prayers. 
I hope you enjoy the layouts :) Feel free to let me know what you think :) 

1 comment:

~Chris~ said...

I love these Lay-outs.. The Pics are sooo cute :) Great Job