Friday, August 15, 2008

I Entered A Contest!!! Please vote for me :)

I found another online crop to participate in. There are a lot of challenges and I'm not sure that I will get them all done, but I'm going to try. I have one done so far - I created a layout using the Fancy Pants Sweet Spring line. It is now posted in a contest on the forum at SoCalScrap (click here to go to the forums). I think you might have to register to view the forum and vote, but registration is free. The layouts for the contest are posted here in the gallery. My layout is called "Give Me Wings To Fly". To vote you need to go to the forum then click on Challenges (under August 2008 Cyber Crop) and then on Fancy Pants Challenge. Or you can simply go here. I hope the link will take you there okay :) The contest closes on Sunday the 17th. If you are willing and able to vote I really appreciate the support :) Thanks in advance :)

2 comments:

Patty said...

I voted for you! I love the page! Awesome and very inspiring! :)

~Chris~ said...

I am soooo sorry I was too late.. Just got thru with the Registration and waiting to get the aproval.. I like your layout.. The Colors are sooo pretty... You have allot of Talent! Thank you for sharing it with us!