Friday, August 15, 2008

Online Crop Layout

I love doing online crops - I think it is because the challenges inspire me to actually use my supplies instead of simply admiring them. I admit that I am addicted to scrapbook paper and I collect more than I use. So online crops give me a little push to use up some of my beloved stash. And the best thing about them is that I don't have to pack up my stuff and drag it off somewhere - I can scrap right here in my cozy little office in my own house. I can even crop in my pj's if I want :) Participating in online crops has also introduced me to places online that I might never have discovered otherwise. Stores that are too far away to actually get to and forums that are packed with inspiration. 
I talked once before about this fun online crop I am participating in at The Scrapping Nook. What an amazing group of people!!!! Their posts are so much fun to read and their projects are fabulous. If you've never checked out the Nook then I suggest you give it a look-see. To take a peek at the gallery go here. I'd love it if you would check out some of the projects I've posted and maybe even leave me a little love :)
I'm posting a layout I completed for one of the challenges at The Nook. I had to use three different letters - mine are from Creative Imaginations, Basic Grey and Crate Paper. The pictures were taken on our recent beach vacation (I know I said I'd post beach pics today, but I haven't had a chance to get them ready yet - so in the meantime, enjoy this layout).

No comments: