Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back From Our Vacation

I apologize for being absent for a few days. We headed to the beach in Port Elgin on Saturday for a few days of relaxing with the children. It was part of my anniversary present from my sweet hubby :) We had a lot of fun and the children had a blast. I will try to post some pictures and talk a little more about it tomorrow. 

I know this is short today - I am in the middle of trying to complete seven challenges that are due this weekend, while trying to get caught up on things that I missed.

To make up for being so brief I will refer you to Claudia's Pretty Pressings blog. She has some beautiful cards for your viewing pleasure and is offering some yummy blog candy. Enjoy!!!! 

Don't forget about Chris' blog candy. If you haven't made a comment yet you still have a couple of days (ends Aug. 16th).

No comments: