Monday, August 25, 2008

My Addiction






I have an addiction. Actually I have many addictions LOL, but I'm only talking about one right now -- I am addicted to the beautiful kits sold at Two Scrapbook Friends. Not all of them, but quite a few of them. I love how quick and easy it is to put a kit together when I can't seem to find the inspiration to come up with a layout from scratch. After completing all the challenges for the different crops on Sunday, I wanted to do some layouts that didn't require a lot of thought. So I pulled out three of these great kits and whipped them out. Love these kits!!!!!! I honestly don't know who manufactures all of the supplies, nor who to credit the idea for the layouts to, but they were all kits and they were all bought from Two Scrapbook Friends (so credit probably belongs to either Carolyn or Joanne). Here are two of them. I'll upload the third soon.
Enjoy!!!!!

No comments: