Sunday, January 18, 2009

Scrapping Turtle Creations

I've had so much fun this week hanging out with the wonderful ladies from The Scrapping Turtle. Hannah, Lori, Teresa, Kim and Bev have really treated us well this week (then again, they always do). There have been six 12 x 12 layout pages as make and takes. 

Be Yourself is the make and take page from Saturday. Lots of wonderful stamping, pretty papers and some Stickles on this one. I just had to use this photo of Sara on a Be Yourself layout.



Yesterday there was also a special treat for a specially selected group of Scrapping Turtle customers. We were treated to some special treats and a wonderful class taught by Lori of a mini book that she designed. I had a great time doing this project and love the end result. I haven't added my photos yet, but will eventually. I think this project is so beautiful!!!! 









A HUGE thank you to the wonderful ladies of The Scrapping Turtle!!!! You've made this Scraphopper very happy indeed!!! You're awesome!!!!

I'm looking forward to the auction this afternoon!!!!

No comments: