Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fab Friday Frenzy Online Crop

The Scrapping Nook is holding an online crop this weekend in connection with the IceCROPades. There are a whole bunch of challenges posted in the forum --- all of which are absolutely awesome!!!! I'm trying to get as many done as possible. Here are my first three.

Right Now was for the Wish You Were "Hear" challenge. We had to do a layout about what we could hear at this moment. At the time the TV was showing Chain Reaction while my hubby was snoring away.


Funny Girl was for the A Bit "Sketchy" challenge. I used my QuicKutz Revolution and my new vine die for this layout. I love how it turned out!!!!!


Samster was completed for the 5 in 1 challenge. We had to used five photos on a single page layout. I was inspired by a layout created by Barb Wong and shared on the Scrapbooks and Cards today blog for this one. The stars were punched out and covered with Glossy Accents.

No comments: