Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Star


I completed another two page layout yesterday. This one was a kit from Ninabrook Designs. The it was created using the Happy Holidays collection from Fancy Pants. The kit had me create a pocket at the top of both pages for tucking in the twelve cards that come with the collection. I added photos and journaling to those cards, and did a few extra things to embellish them than what the kit called for (like doodling and Stickles). I also changed the size and arrangement of the photos on the second page. All photos were taken on Christmas Day 2008. I love the way the sepia looks with the colours of the papers.


Here are the cards pulled out at the top so that you can see them better. 

These are the cards from the first page. 

These are the cards from the second page.

No comments: