Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Few New Projects

I managed to get three things done yesterday. All three involve pieces cut using the Quickutz Revolution

The layout was a make and take at The Scrapping Turtle yesterday. It included stamping, glaze pen, Dimensional Pearls and pieces cut on the Revolution. It took me awhile to find a picture to put on it ... couldn't find one with purple in it. So I opted to just go with a black and white photo instead. Sara had just finished dressing herself in this photo, and has her shirt on backwards!!!!


The other two projects are from the Quickutz Anonymous class I was supposed to attend on Saturday, but missed due to illness. Luckily I was still able to get the materials to do the projects. The first is a really cute card of a snowman. Love it!!!!! 


The second project is the January pages for the calendar we will be making over the course of the year. We will be putting the pages in a binder to make a really cool calendar binder. What a great idea!!!!! 



Both projects use pieces cut on the Revolution. I'm really loving that tool!!!! The photo on the calendar is of Sara with her first snowman of the winter.


I'm off to visit The Scrapping Turtle again today for today's make and take. Can't wait to see what the lovely ladies have in store for us this time!!!! Gotta love the Turtle!!!!!!

No comments: