Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Challenge Layout and A Make and Take

I am currently taking the Techniques 101 class at WeScrap. It's actually my second time taking it, but the first time I didn't have time to do the techniques the way I wanted to. Each week there are several techniques explained in each lesson. This week's techniques included using Glossy Accents and paint. I applied these techniques on the snowflakes. I painted them white, then added a coat of Glossy Accents.


I used them on this winter layout that is for a challenge at The Scrapping Nook as part of the IceCROPades online crop they are hosting. The challenge was to use the wonderful quote by Verna M. Kelly. I chose to scrap these photos of Sara with her first snowman of 2009.


Yesterday I completed another great Make and Take at The Scrapping Turtle. The papers are from Scenic Route and we used a stencil as well as the Revolution on this one. I love the photo of my wonderful family. 


I have the layout finished from the QuicKutz Anonymous class I missed on Saturday with the exception of the photos. I will post it as soon as I add the photos.

No comments: