Monday, January 26, 2009

Fab Friday Frenzy Online Crop Part 2

Whew!!!! It took me most of the weekend, but I managed to finish all twenty of the challenges at The Scrapping Nook for the Fab Friday Frenzy online crop.


It's All Mine was for the 1 to 10 challenge: I had to use 10 different things on the layout in the applicable quantities. I used:
1 ink
2 photo mats
3 different patterned papers
4 photo corners
5 stickers
6 photos
7 acrylic butterflies
8 buttons
9 brads
10 letters in the title

For the Image challenge I created the XOX card. I am not happy with this card. It looked much better in my brain LOL. The image was a very nice photo of the doors to Massey Hall. I apologize for the fact that my card doesn't do justice to the nice photo.


I like the card I made for Ad challenge # 1 better. I used the basic design of the ad to create this card.

The second Ad challenge reminded me of one of the wond
erful Sassafras Lass papers. So I used one of the Serendipity line to create Li'l Picasso.
 

Zehnders Splash Village was created for the Layout Less Than $5.00 challenge. The patterned paper was on sale this weekend and was only 25 cents. The cardstock was only 67 cents. The only other consumable I used was Glossy Accents. Definitely under $5.00.

Sadly I created another grim little card for the Win, Lose and DRAW challenge. I think this one definitely falls into the lose category. I'm going to try hard to lose it as soon as possible. I can't draw to begin with, so why I thought I could draw late at night I'll never know.

We were given a nice quote for the Quote challenge, so I used it on It's Me! I'm 3! Much better than that card up above LOL.

Scrapping With The Oldies required us to use at least three items that are at least two years old. I found three papers and used them on this card. The flower is cut from one of the papers.

What's Up Sam? is for the Single and Loving It challenge. I had to use only one manufacturer, so I used my favourite Basic Grey line Archaic. Love this photo of Sam.

How The Years Go By was created for the Regis I'd Like To Use A Lifeline challenge. I can't believe my beautiful girl is three already!!! Look how much she has grown!!!!
The Colour Your World challenge required us to use the colours in the Prima Dude line. I happened to have some of that line so I used a bunch of it on {Dude!}. Love Sam's expression!!!!

The card I created for the IceCROPades challenge is created with:
Image Tree stamps
Coredinations
Evergreen ink
Cardstock
Ribbon
Orange paper and ink
Prima
Adhesive
Dots
Embossing folder
Sanding and Stickles
The For The Love of Karen T challenge was all about the embellishments. Karen T. creates beautiful layouts with tons of embellishments. I don't think I did her justice with my Merry & Bright layout, but I tried.

How Tweet was created for the Bare Necessities challenge. We were only allowed to use one piece of cardstock and one piece of patterned paper, plus a title. I cut all the branches, leaves and birds from the patterned paper to create the look I wanted. I love this photo of Sam!!!!

We were required to use our scraps for the Just Scrap It challenge. These papers are the same Prima Dude papers that were used for the {Dude!} layout above, except that I used the reverse side of all but one of them. Makes a pretty nice card.

We were given a very specific recipe for the Stash "Stew" challenge - 1 sheet of cardstock, 3 styles of patterned paper, 5 brads, 11 buttons, 1 piece of ribbon, 2 different fonts (one of mine is Heather's Handwriting lol), and a splash of glitter/stickles/bling. I thought the new Basic Grey Bittersweet line was perfect for this wonderful picture of Sara and her Gammy.

The final challenge was the A Year To Remember challenge. We were required to scrapbook about the highlights and/or lowlights of 2008. I created this layout with a short summary of our year by month.

So after a whirlwind weekend that included a birthday party for Sara and three days of not feeling well, I completed all 20 challenges. I'm quite proud of myself for achieving that. Now to get to work on the regular challenges for the IceCROPades!!!!!


1 comment:

JenE said...

Wow, you go girl!!!! 20 challenges in one weekend.... unbelieably crazy! You did fantastic...I love all of the LO's and cards you completed. GREAT work!!!!!!