Saturday, January 17, 2009

Heather Needs

This fun little challenge was posted on a forum I belong to. Go to your favourite search engine and type in your first name and the word needs. Then search. Here's what mine came up with:

  1. Heather needs a rest (what else is new?)
  2. Heather needs men .... now!!!! (I could use the help to move a piano and to do the basement, anything else and Gary might go crazy)
  3. Heather needs two therapists (well okay ... but not all the time!!!!)
  4. Heather needs to grow up (but I don't want to ... and you can't make me!!!!)
  5. Heather needs her bucket (I have no idea why)
  6. Heather needs something to be more satisifed (hmmmmm)
  7. Heather needs a childhood (I had one, but it could be improved upon so bring it on!!!)
  8. Heather £10000 a day (oh yes!!!! starting today!!!!!)
  9. Heather needs a Cloudland partner (no idea what that is, but it had something to do with a dance)
  10. Heather needs to start wearing a brassiere (ummm I've been wearing one most of my life it seems, what else would this torture device be that I wear every day?)
Go ahead and give it a try!!! It's fun!!!!

No comments: