Saturday, January 17, 2009

Friday's Make and Take From The Scrapping Turtle

Here is the layout I created at The Scrapping Turtle for their week long anniversary celebration of make and takes - this one was completed on Friday. I added some Stickles to it for a bit of bling.  As soon as I saw the word Imagination I knew I had to use this photo of Sara. Isn't it wonderful how two year olds choose to dress themselves? Sara has an obsession with her swimsuit, as well as dressing herself up in interesting outfits. She spreads her Dora blanket out on the floor and calls it her swimming pool. While my little girl is running around the house pretending it is summer, I am bundled up in several layers against the cold. This photo was taken on December 30th and I was freezing!!!! I wonder if Sara will think about 'swimming' in the house when she is older and wonder what we ever did with the pool.




Oh, and last night when the pizza delivery man came to the door Gary pulled the door open telling Sara to get back into the pool. The poor man is probably wondering how we have a swimming pool in a house of this size. LOL!!! 

No comments: