Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More Scrapping Nook Challenge Layouts




The Scrapping Nook held a mini online crop in honour of Margo's birthday on October 7th. I was excited to play along, especially since Margo and I share the same birthdate (although different years). I won a RAK for getting the correct answer in a game they played -- the RAK is courtesy of another person named Heather -- isn't that funny? I did three layouts for the challenges they posted - and all three ended up being Halloween layouts.
"First Halloween" was for the Halloween challenge - Margo loves Halloween!!! The layout is of Sara's first Halloween along with her friend Jadyn (he's Tigger). Aren't they cute?
"She's Grreat" was for the Margo challenge - I had to use things that used the letters in Margo's name. For this layout I used Making Memories papers, American Crafts Thickers, Ribbon, Glitter letters and Orange. That's my sweet girl in her lion costume on her first Halloween!!! Isn't she adorable?
"The Good Witch" was for the Use Your "Old" Stash challenge. The papers were the oldest ones I could find -- they were at the bottom of my stack of papers that I thought I would never use so they must be older. Amazingly, now that I see them together on this layout I actually like them :) This is Sara modeling a witch costume we picked up for her at the used store for her to play dress up with. She really loved it, although the netting wasn't well sewn so my Mom had to do some fixing on it. Isn't my girl beautiful?

Thanks for looking at my layouts :) I hope you enjoyed them :)

No comments: