Friday, October 17, 2008

Have you seen my muse?

Lost: 1 muse - highly creative, full of inspiration, will motivate in an instant -- Have you see her?

I have several projects on the go right now, and I'm seriously lacking in the motivation to get them done. I hate when I have things I want to get done and the creative spark just isn't there. With the worries I have constantly running through my mind right now, creativity and inspiration aren't coming easily. Yet my scrapbooking is my outlet for the stress of worrying about the "what ifs" in my life right now, so having creative block isn't a good thing. 

So here is what I am trying to accomplish, although I may not get it all done:

3 layouts for the 18th - just for fun
1 acrylic album for the 30th - for a contest
3 layouts, 2 cards and 1 altered item for the 31st - for a DT call
1 project for Nov. 10th - for a contest
and possibly, although I haven't decided for sure 
1 layout also for the 10th - for a contest

That doesn't include the little list of ideas I've picked up from challenges and things I've discovered around the web - sketch layouts, Cricut projects, various little challenges too numerous to mention that involve learning new little techniques - that I'd really like to try to do someday.

So, if you find my muse wandering around somewhere out there please send her home. I really really need her :) I need something, aside from my wonderful family, to distract my mind from all those nasty "what ifs".

No comments: