Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!



Happy Thanksgiving!!!! 

Hope everyone had a wonderful long weekend and a great turkey day :) 

I feel very blessed to have spent today with my children and my hubby, as well as our good friends Rob, Sue and Brock. We visited the Rockton Fair together and had a wonderful day. We were delighted to watch Brock win second at the baby show -- way to go Brock!!!!! 

It was such a beautiful day -- can't believe it is almost the middle of October :)

What am I thankful for this Thanksgiving? My precious children Sara and Samuel, my wonderful loving hubby Gary, my dear family and friends, the many wonderful blessings God has bestowed upon us, and the constant reminder of God's love in our lives.

God bless you all today and always :)

1 comment:

~Chris~ said...

OMG he is such a cutie.. Love the Pic.. Happy Thanksgiving to you. I love Thanksgiving.. Glad you had such a wonderful Day!