Thursday, October 9, 2008

Prayer Request

I heard some very sad news tonight. For months I, along with many other people in my local scrapbook community, have been praying for a little five year old girl named Alison who was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumour. I sadly have never had the chance to meet either Alison or her family, but I have been keeping them in my prayers. Earlier this evening I heard the heart breaking news that sweet little Alison passed away yesterday. My heart breaks for her parents and the rest of her family. Please join me in praying for Alison's family during this devastating time and in the months ahead. I know God is with them all. Please pray for strength and comfort for this grieving family.

1 comment:

~Chris~ said...

I am so sorry to read your Post.. I will say a Prayer for her Family. May God give them the Strength they need.
Hugss to you!!!