Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Little Fall For You :)

Today's post features some Fall items that I completed for a contest. I had to submit a layout, a card, and an altered item with Autumn/Fall as the theme. 

"Beauti-Fall" used the sketch for the Fall issue of Scrapbook and Cards Today. I used Crystal Lacquer on the brackets. I really like how this layout turned out.

The Fall box is an altered cardboard box from a woodworking supply store. They were free so I grabbed a bunch. I am going to use them to store my rubons, stickers and other embellishments by season. I may expand beyond seasons, but for now I am sticking to seasons. I absolutely adore the pumpkin ribbon (bought at Michaels).

The turkey card has to be my most favourite card that I've made. I love how it turned out :)

I hope you enjoyed looking at my latest Fall creations :)
 



No comments: