Thursday, October 9, 2008

Birthday Surprise


My birthday was on Tuesday :) My hubby surprised me with some very special treats throughout the day - balloons, flowers, presents, an awesome supper, a yummy cake!!! He made it a super day, along with my sweet children and my Mom :)
I also received a special birthday surprise - the layout I entered in the contest at Simply Scrapping received the highest votes - so I won!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!! The layouts I was up against were very beautiful too, so I'm very honoured to have been chosen.

I will try to remember to take a picture of my prize. I received a kit put together with the Zach's Life line from My Little Yellow Bicycle. Very nice!!!!

Thanks Simply Scrapping!!!!

1 comment:

~Chris~ said...

Happy belated Birthday. Glad you had a wonderful Day! CONGRATS on your layout winning. It is breathtaking and I am so happy you won... YEAHHHHH!!!!