Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Summer of 69 is Almost Over



This is it. 
The last week for The Summer of 69 crop at The Scrapping Nook. I've really enjoyed spending time with all the wonderful ladies from The Nook this summer. The challenges have been amazing and so much fun. You can bet I will be hanging around their forum from now on :) 
I still have some things to finish. I have some more photos to post and some to still capture as well. Better get a move on with that. I need to do some pictures with my Bryan as well. He and I need to write a song/poem and then I need to do a layout about my summer with Bryan. LOL -- lots of fun still to go!!!
These are my latest layouts. "No Fun Waiting" is for the Shake It Up challenge -- my first time using Magic Mesh and one of my few attempts using rub ons. "Happy Birthday Gary" is for the Stick It To Me challenge -- I had to alter the stickers for this challenge.
Hope you enjoy them :)

No comments: