Monday, September 22, 2008

More from the Love Is In The Details Online Crop


Here are two more layouts completed for the challenges at Love Is In The Details. 
"Queen of the Castle" was completed for the Pick 3 challenge. Lori from LIITD sent me the little pink doll, the bling and a blue flowered thong -- yup a thong -- and I had to use them on a layout. From the thong I created the "blanket" the doll is on, the flower in the corner, and I used the elastic to frame my photo. I then used the bling to decorate those pieces.
"Eve of Traditions" was for the Traditionally Yours challenge -- I had to scrapbook about a tradition in our family. My layout is about one of the stories we read to our children on Christmas Eve called "The Santa Key". We read the story then together we hang the key on the door so that Santa doesn't have to go down our chimney.
Hope you enjoyed these layouts :)

No comments: