Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Please Enjoy the Following :)



"Sam's Static Hair" is a layout I created to showcase these fun pictures of Sam.

"Dish Duty" was created using a sketch by Ally at SoSketchy. I created if for a challenge at LIITD to use at least two pieces of chipboard (I used 5).

"Forever Together" is about my brother's wedding. It was created using the Vita Bella line from My Little Yellow Bicycle -- love that line!!!! I created it for a layout contest at Simply Scrapping. If you happen to be in Cambridge, drop by the Southworks Outlet Mall, go to Simply Scrapping and vote. My mother, who is a newbie to scrapping, also entered a layout, as did my friend Pat. Please come and vote for your favourite!!!!!! Thanks :)

"Our Family" was a kit from Two Scrapbook Friends. The layout showcases pictures from our 6th anniversary :)




No comments: