Saturday, September 20, 2008

Love Is In The Details




I'm working hard to complete the challenges posted at Love Is In The Details for their online crop. Time doesn't seem to be on my side on this one, but the important thing is that I'm having fun. If you've never visited Love Is In The Details you should pop by their forum -- there's a great group of people waiting to welcome you!!!! Or you can check out the blog.

Now to the layouts. "Pretty In Pink" is for the Scrap Pink challenge -- Lori at LIITD is making a donation to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation for each pink layout posted --- yeah Lori!!!!!!! What a great reason to do a layout!!! "You Hold My Heart" is my layout for the Hearts challenge -- I had to use at least three different sized hearts. The photo on this one was taken on Gary's birthday -- I love my wonderful family!!!!!! "Laugh" was for the pattern paper only challenge -- I couldn't use anything except paper. Thank goodness Fancy Pants has pattern papers that are cards and strips with words -- made my life easier LOL!!!!

I'm off to work on more challenges -- I'm doing a tradition one right now that has me doing Christmas --- YIKES!!!!! 

No comments: