Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Fun Layout and Blog Candy










And so it ends ... the Summer of '69 at The Scrapping Nook that is. This is my last layout for summer long challenge. It is a collage of the pictures taken of my cutout Bryan that we had to use for some of the challenges. I called it "Summer of Bryan '08". Thanks for a great summer Scrapping Nook!!!!! I'm looking forward to doing it again :)

I've found some more blog candy to pass along to you.
Nikki has a fabulous blog candy. It closes on September 17th, so make sure you pop over to take a look.

Crissy is offering some adorable blog candy as well. But you better be quick. She is picking a winner tomorrow :)

Sending love and prayers out to all those who lost a loved one seven years ago on this tragic day. I pray that the world will never again know a day like 9/11 and that our children will never have to feel the way we did 7 years ago. God bless you all :)

No comments: