Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Final Layouts for the LIITD Online Crop

I finally finished my last few challenge layouts for LIITD. There are several, so bear with me :)


"A Little Guy Talk" was completed for the Fab 5 challenge. I had to use 5 pictures 3x
3 or bigger. I love these photo
s of Sam and his Uncle Stephen. I adore my brothers (both of them) and love that my children adore them too.


"BFF" is for the A Little Friendly 
Scrappin' challenge in which we had to scrap about a friend. I chose my very dear friend Rita, who is also the Godmother of my children. She is one of the most precious people I have ever been blessed to know and I am proud that she calls me friend :)


"Don't Let The Diaper Fool You" is for a challenge called Don't Let The Diapers. We had to use a photo of someone in diapers along with the quote that you see on the
page. I love how this one turned out -- and I love this photo of Sam :)


"Puddle Play" was completed for the A Little Sketchy challenge. I was stuck for which paper to use until I found the Jack's World Wa
ke Up paper from Cosmo Cricket. I love Cosmo Cricket -- they always have a bunch of things that I fall instantly in love with.


"Li'l Cowgirl" was for the YeeHaw challenge in which we had to use
 at least 3
 western elements. I was inspired to scrap these great photos of Sara with her rocking horse.





No comments: