Tuesday, October 6, 2009

October Product Highlight

Each month at the Scrapping Turtle we highlight a different product. The Design Team creates projects featuring that product and the store offers it to customers for 15% off. 


For the month of October we are highlighting the fabulous Ranger Distress Crackle Paints. Love these paints!!!! The effect makes such a huge difference on the finished project.


I decided to create a card for my Crackle Paint project. I used my Quickutz Picket Fence border die and painted it with the Picket Fence Distress Crackle Paint. The trees are Maya Road chipboard. I painted the trunks with Vintage Photo Distress Crackle Paint and the tops with Pine Needles Distress Crackle Paint. I stamped the We R Memory Keepers house onto a separate piece of cardstock, then cut it out and pop dotted it to the card. I added a couple of dots of Stickles for the hinges on the gate. 


I think this is one of my most favourite cards.






A close up of the fence:






Close up of the trees:






Please visit the Scrapping Turtle blog to see the fabulous projects created by my fellow Design Team members. 

No comments: