Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Economic Stimulus Challenge Week 7

Carolyn posted another wonderful challenge for the Economic Stimulus Challenge this week on the Scrapping Turtle forum. I had a lot of fun doing this one!!!!


Our requirements this week were:
1. Daisy Bucket patterned paper
2. 3 or more buttons
3. ribbon
4. letter stickers
5. stamped item


I used the A Wondrous Word line from Daisy Bucket. I love this line, but I hadn't yet gotten around to using it. Thanks to this challenge I found the inspiration I needed to put it to good use. I used five buttons on the border strip at the bottom. I made a ribbon bow for the tree. The letter stickers were used to do Sara and Sam's names under the photo. For the stamped item I used the Daisy Bucket Dainty Swirl stamp on either side of my title piece. The fabulous photo was taken by Kim Munro (love it!!!!).






Here is the card I created with my scraps:





Thanks for another fabulous challenge Carolyn!!!!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

These are both fabulous Heather! Awesome job with the challenge!