Wednesday, October 7, 2009

5 Products 5 People

I participated in a fun little 5 Products 5 People challenge on The Scrapping Nook forum. We received in the mail five products and had to use them all on a creation. I chose to use them to make this card for my Mom (yes I was a little late getting it to her).


I painted the large pendant (Spellbinders) with Worn Lipstick Distress Crackle Paint (which is the product highlight for October at the Scrapping Turtle). The smaller pendant was spritzed with Maya Mist and pop dotted to the large one. I then layered the two green flowers on top. I wasn't sure what to do with the Maya Road clear ribbon, then decided to try bunching it for the ribbon border. That was trickier than I expected it to be, but it turned out okay (it isn't actually crooked, it just photographed that way). I attached the butterfly, then stamped the sentiment with a Studio G stamp. Inside I printed a poem for my Mom --- love you Mom!!!!


 

No comments: