Sunday, October 25, 2009

Economic Stimulus Challenge Week 6

This week Carolyn brought us the Economic Stimulus challenge at the Scrapping Turtle. Kim is away on a fabulous vacation and Carolyn very kindly offered to step up. She gave us a great challenge, but it was certainly a challenge. I had a struggle with deciding what to do for this one.


This week we had to use:
1. Karen Foster patterned paper
2. charm or plastic/metal token
3. Quickutz other than font
4. two different colours of cardstock
5. flower embelishment


The only Karen Foster paper I was able to find was this bandana paper. I trimmed around the outside edge so that the cardstock would show. The charm is a rocking horse -- the only one I could find that related to this paper (most of my charms are baby related). For Quickutz I used the Rocking Horse and the Lucky Horseshoe (as well as the Holiday font). I actually used three different colours of cardstock. The flower embellishment is from Pink Paislee.





Thanks Carolyn!!!!

No comments: