Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Layout Challenge

This is my week for posting a challenge on the Scrapping Turtle forum. I had to do a layout challenge and since it is almost Halloween I thought what better than a Halloween inspired layout challenge.


I found this fabulous Halloween image from B.J. WebArt to use as inspiration for my challenge. The layout doesn't have to be of Halloween, but it does have to include the colour orange and at least one photo turn. The photo turn is for my friend Wendy who won a fabulous American Crafts giveaway at the Scrapping Turtle, which including 416 photo turns LOL.






Here is the layout I created for my challenge:






I used Bazzill cardstock, American Crafts Thickers, Ranger Stickles, photo turns from the bulk wall at the store, an owl cut from a paper in the Dream Street Sam line, and Quickutz dies (Tree border, Tombstone and Cat, Haunted House, and two different Pumpkin dies).


I hope you will give my challenge a try and let me know where I can see your layouts.

No comments: