Friday, October 30, 2009

More Stamping Up Cards

Earlier this month Mom and I did a Stamping Up card class at Denise's house, along with my friends Marissa and Ria. It was sooooo much fun!!!!!! One can't help but have fun when the Divas are in the house :) We made three fabulous cards and had a great day!!!!


I love the cupcakes on this one. You can't tell from the picture, but they are pop dotted. I love the colour combination on this one too.






This one was fun to do. I am in love with the punch we used and now have it on my wish list. Bunching up the ribbon was ... well ... tedious ... but now I know how to do it so I hope to use that technique again.






I love all the folds on this card. It looks great folded up and great unfolded. Love it!!!!






Thanks ladies!!!! We're looking forward to doing it again in November :)

Please take a moment to check out Denise's website here. I know she'd be delighted to help you out with all of your Stamping Up needs :)

No comments: