Thursday, March 12, 2009

Three More Down, One To Go

I managed to finish three more IceCROPades challenges for The Scrapping Nook yesterday. I have one more that I need to get done today - hopefully this afternoon if things go well. Here are the three that I have finished.


I made this card for the Fabric Lift challenge. We were shown a section of fabric and had to take our inspiration from it. I used some Basic Grey and My Mind's Eye papers for this one. I'm not sure what I will use this card for yet, so the sentiment will be added later on the green paper.



A Thing of Beauty was for the "It's a Beautiful Day" challenge. While I am not a huge fan of winter, I do find something beautiful in icicles twinkling in the sun. It's like they are a work of art. I did the snowflakes on my Quickutz and accented them with my Gelly Roll Clear Star pen.



Just Splash is my response to the Spring Forward challenge. Nothing says Spring like splashing in puddles --- at least to me anyway :) This was an old paper from my stash. I accented it with 3D Crystal Lacquer.



Now I guess I better get to work on that remaining challenge.

1 comment:

~Chris~ said...

Wow I love those Pages... The colors are so amazing. The last 1 looks just WOW... Great Job!