The challenge was called Top 10 and we had to use our top 10 scrappy items. Mine are:
1. Basic Grey Archaic paper --- my favourite Basic Grey line!!!!
2. punches - corner and border
3. circle cutter
4. chalk ink --- my favourite, ColorBox Chestnut Roan
5. ribbon - Maya Road (was part of my prize for being a finalist in their house contest)
6. American Crafts Thickers
7. Signo Uniball white pen
8. Ranger Stickles --- my staple one Star Dust
9. Prima bling --- love those dinosaurs
10. Quickutz dinosaur die
I also used a wonderful sketch by Dee Woodland that she posted as her Design Team sketch this week at The Scrapping Turtle. Love that sketch!!! Thanks Dee!!!!