Thursday, March 12, 2009

Finished Just Under The Wire

I finished my last IceCROPades challenge at The Scrapping Nook for this week just moments ago -- with about thirty minutes to spare before it was due. Yeah for me!!!!! 




The challenge was called Top 10 and we had to use our top 10 scrappy items. Mine are:
1. Basic Grey Archaic paper --- my favourite Basic Grey line!!!!
2. punches - corner and border
3. circle cutter
4. chalk ink --- my favourite, ColorBox Chestnut Roan
5. ribbon - Maya Road (was part of my prize for being a finalist in their house contest)
6. American Crafts Thickers
7. Signo Uniball white pen
8. Ranger Stickles --- my staple one Star Dust
9. Prima bling --- love those dinosaurs
10. Quickutz dinosaur die


I also used a wonderful sketch by Dee Woodland that she posted as her Design Team sketch this week at The Scrapping Turtle. Love that sketch!!! Thanks Dee!!!!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

What a fabulous layout! Love the Basic Grey :)

~Chris~ said...

What a great Layout. Love the Colors you chose. Beautiful!