Thursday, March 5, 2009

This Week's IceCROPades Challenges

I managed to finish this week's challenges from The Scrapping Nook. A couple of them really made me think and I wasn't sure for awhile whether I'd come up with an idea for them. But I did eventually and now they are done.


Hedgey is for the Tell Me About The Birds & Bees challenge. We had to use at least two types of bugs or birds (I used bees and butterflies) and one nature item (leaves). Hedgey was a gift from a very special lady named Lori. I love him!!!!!! He sits on a shelf where he can watch over all of us and keep us all safe. Thanks Lori!!!!!



Labour of Love is my creation for the "Ad" dictive challenge. We were given an image of paint cans on the wall of a building, with one of the cans on it's side "spilling" the paint onto the parking lot below. I took my inspiration from the paint cans and the spilled paint. I decided to doodle my journaling and title, and I'm actually happy with the results. I also finally was able to use my pain can Quickutz die --- LOVE IT!!!!!





For Sara resulted from the It's February challenge. We were required to use the colour purple, two hearts, one flower, a flag and a photo from February. I kept this one simple, but it still looks nice.




My Doctor Who layout was completed for the Pbstttt You've Got a Secret challenge. I struggled with this one. I had no idea what I was going to use. Then I thought of my Doctor Who obsession and this layout is what I ended up with.

No comments: