Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Some IceCROPades Challenges For This Week

This is a busy week at The Scrapping Nook for the IceCROPades crop. It is our last week, so we have a bunch of challenges to do. Here are the four that I've done so far.


If is my layout for the "If" challenge. We had to use If as our title and journal about If. I was instantly inspired to use some of the lyrics of the Jim Croce song Time In A Bottle to begin my journaling. I love the Bisous PDQ paper. It looks so awesome with the added Stickles and Dimensional Pearls to give it some added sparkle. The heart was a wooden one I picked up months ago. I used Staz On ink on it to give it the nice red colour.



Sparkle is what I came up with for the Art challenge. I was inspired by the colours, the sparkle and the squares in the provided inspirational piece. I used a lot of Stickles on this one and my arm really didn't like me for it. Never try to do a lot of Stickles when your arm is already in pain.




This card was a scraplift of Tashers' card in The Scrapping Nook gallery. It is for the "Can I Get A Lift" challenge. The original card has stamped flowers, but I opted to use a chipboard one and a leather one. I'm quite happy with my version.



I Am Woman was created for the "I Am Woman" quote challenge. I love this picture of my Grandma taken on her wedding day. The Bo Bunny line looked awesome with the picture. I used several of my fabulous Fiskars punches on this one.

No comments: