Friday, March 20, 2009

Last One

It's finished. My last challenge for The Scrapping Nook's IceCROPades for this week. 




This was the 20/20 challenge. 20 pieces of paper (I used two pieces of cardstock and 18 different patterned papers to make the flowers) and 20 embellishments. This took a bit of thinking on my part and some preplanning, but I'm happy with the results.


1. American Crafts Thickers
2. Colorbox ink
3. 3D Title (Me & My Big Ideas)
4. buttons
5. seed beads
6. photo corners
7. Alcohol Inks
8. brads
9. American Crafts ribbon
10. The Robin's Nest Dew Drops
11. Me & My Big Ideas rhinestone flowers
12. Karen Foster Scrapper's Floss
13. 7 Gypsies key
14. crystal heart
15. wood flourish
16. quote
17. Colorbok chipboard
18. My Mind's Eye journaling tag
19. Ranger Stickles
20. Ranger Liquid Pearls


For the record, I am proud to be one of the nuts!!!!

No comments: