Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Craft Critique

I subscribe to a bunch of different blogs so that I can receive updates in my inbox whenever something new is posted. One of those blogs is Craft Critique. I love reading the reviews of different products so that I am better informed before I buy. I especially love the pros and cons summary that is included with most posts. I've even discovered products I didn't even know existed through the Craft Critique blog. The reporters really try out the products so that you are getting their real opinions, not just something they read on a company website. The other great thing about it is that they review products for a variety of crafts, so if you aren't into scrapbooking or cardmaking you still might find products relevant to your craft. Head on over and check it out. I know I've learned a lot by reading Craft Critique.

No comments: