Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Finally

I finally finished two layouts that I started back in January. Both were waiting for pictures, and one was waiting for the bling as well. 


Butterfly Kisses was designed by Lori at The Scrapping Turtle for our January Quickutz Anonymous  class. Isn't it beautiful??? I love Lori's work and enjoyed putting this one together. The photos were taken February 16th, 2009 and were our attempts to capture some sweet kisses on camera.


Winter Magic was a class kit from Two Scrapbook Friends. I've been waiting to take just the right photos, but it didn't seem to be happening. All the photos we've taken of winter this year either have the children in them or are of icicles. So I finally went back to last year and found these photos taken on January 1st, 2008. I love the look of fresh fallen snow on trees and bushes.

No comments: